[Differential] [Commented On] D1944: PF and VIMAGE fixes

nvass-gmx.com (Nikos Vassiliadis) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 1 01:24:17 UTC 2015

nvass-gmx.com added a comment.

>>! In D1944#11, @kristof wrote:
> Don't we still need to do all of this somewhere?

>>! In D1944#11, @kristof wrote:
> Don't we still need to do all of this somewhere?

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/netpfil/pf/pf_ioctl.c:325 pf_unload is called before pf_vnet_unit, this is why we do very little things in pf_unload. We need everything until the last vnet is destroyed.
  sys/netpfil/pf/pf_ioctl.c:3725 The patch includes per-VNET initialization, so this is not need anymore.
  pf_vnet_init() handles all per-VNET initialization, including DEFAULT_VNET.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1944

To: nvass-gmx.com, gnn, bz, zec, trociny, glebius, rodrigc, kristof
Cc: freebsd-virtualization, freebsd-pf, freebsd-net