Windows 7 + freebsd-pf + windows scale SYN-ACK problem

Daniel Hartmeier daniel at benzedrine.cx
Fri Aug 16 17:12:55 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 06:22:43PM +0400, Alexander wrote:

> My connection with server (port 6666) starts to work and i think i
> can be satisfied by this solution. But i still cannot understand why
> packets are dropped without no state rules. As i revealed they are
> dropped between bridge0 and vlan 1 interfaces.

This is probably because you filter on bridge0.

There are some sysctl's related to this, run sysctl -a | grep bridge
I think in some combinations, pf sees packets on the bridge interface
with the wrong direction.

Do you have a particular reason for filtering on the bridge interface,
and not just on the physical interfaces?

Daniel