pfsync locking changes - please test

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Oct 19 21:29:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

here's a combined patch of all but the one change I already posted earlier
today.

http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20111019-03-pf-pfsync-locking.diff

If you want to help testing on stable/9 apply both.  Any feedback would be
very appreciated.

If you are running HEAD you can just update and recompile.

It's not all pf fixes but all for today and I'd really feel better for MFCing
them in a couple of days if I get a couple of success reports;)

/bz

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.