Filtering inside IPSec tunnel

Виталий Владимирович artemrts at ukr.net
Tue Oct 11 18:57:16 UTC 2011

 I have the IPSec tunnel FreeBSD <-> CISCO. Tunnel works fine but I can filtering traffic inside tunnel with PF.

pf.conf

ipsec_if="gif0"

block in all
block out all

### EXT_IF_OUT

pass out log quick on $ext_if inet from ($ext_if) to any modulate state

### EXT_IF_IN

pass in quick on $ext_if inet proto udp from $cisco to ($ext_if) port 500
pass in quick on $ext_if inet proto {esp ah ipencap} from $cisco to ($ext_if)

### IPSec VPN INTERFACE
#pass in quick on $ipsec_if inet from any to $ipsec_if
#pass out quick on $ipsec_if inet from $ipsec_if to any
block quick on $ipsec_if

But I still ping the second point of IPSec tunnel.
Where is my mistake?