Large table issue

quentin.narvor quentin.narvor at ensi-bourges.fr
Wed May 18 13:01:08 UTC 2011

 On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:34:49 +0300, Richard Brendörfer wrote:
> Hi,
> try with _set limit table-entries number_ in pf.vonf or split you
> table in 2 or 3 tables.

 Hi,

 I forgot to say that I have already set this option to 3000000 in my
 pf.conf.
 I have tried to split the table in smaller pieces (~450000 entries in
 each table) but the command "pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf" gives me the same
 memory issue when loading the third table.
 I don't know the precise number but it seems that there is a limit near
 1000000 entries for the sum of all tables, even with the limit
 table-entries set to 3000000.