multiple loginterface

Greg Hennessy Greg.Hennessy at nviz.net
Wed Mar 9 09:48:04 UTC 2011

As long as PF is enabled and you haven't done a 'set skip on interface'.

Putting block log all' at the start of the policy will catch everything hitting the default deny and adding 'log' to the access rules will record everything else.

If you're using the platform as a multihomed firewall, it may make life simpler to grant the egress interfaces access by default, and put security policy enforcement on the ingress interface.

Regards

Greg