PF from OpenBSD 4.5 available as patch for 8.1-STABLE?

Holger Rauch Holger.Rauch at empic.de
Fri Nov 19 17:09:41 UTC 2010

Rehi,

just in case somebody is interested. I just applied the referenced patch and it applied without any major problems. I only had to remove/add a few #includes manually (due to .rej files). So, I don't suspect any compilation problems. I'm currently waiting for

make buildworld && make buildkernel

to complete. Once it's done, I hope it works without any problems (apart from the known bugs).

Kind regards,

    Holger