can pf block a string ? or better, to limit it ?

no name britneyfreek at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:18:51 UTC 2010

i can't recall it, was dc tcp or udp based?
however, you could try to limit the number of possible connections in
a specific time frame.
using linux, you could even use the l7 ipfilter extension to inspect a
packet's payload and do some limiting based on that.

... just some thoughts.

---
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out
your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow
your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly
want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
- Steve Jobs