[FreeBSD 7.2] snmp_pf.so

Maciej Wierzbicki voovoos-fpf at killfile.pl
Thu Oct 1 07:22:12 UTC 2009

Hi

I am running bsnmpd using the default configuration from
/etc/snmpd.config with pf module (theoreticaly) loaded:

#
# pf(4) module
#
begemotSnmpdModulePath."pf"     = "/usr/lib/snmp_pf.so"

As far as I understand, with this module loaded I should have in mib
tree pf-related oids, as described in /usr/share/snmp/defs/pf_tree.def

But when I am using bsnmpwalk to search them, no hits:
# bsnmpwalk | grep ^pf
#

Oids from mibII_tree.def are available, as mibII is loaded as default,
so I assume that my bsnmpd is not including snmp_pf.so somehow. What I
am missing?

TIA
--
|  /"\   ASCII ribbon    |            Maciej Wierzbicki           |
|  \ / campaign against  |                VOO1-RIPE               |