PF display options

Rick Harris rick.harris at strath.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 14:22:53 UTC 2009

Hello,I am trying to use freebsd PF as a transparent bridge.
I have 2 NICs. I have successfully bridged between the nics and have got a windows pc connected on a crossover cable.
I have established internet access on the windows pc through the bridge on the unix box but
how do I use PF or anything else to display the ip address/protocols  (ie tcp/udp) etc of the internet traffic packets going though the UNIX box?
I have a live log showing IGMP

Rick Harris, IT Technician| TEL: +44 (0)141-548-4842

email: <rick.harris at strath.ac.uk> | FAX: +44 (0)141-552-7986

Design, Manufacture and Engineering Management Dept, University of Strathclyde,James Weir Building, 75 Montrose Street, GLASGOW, G1 1XJ, UK <><

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263