pflog

Mitja lumiwa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:24:26 PST 2009

Hi!

When I check my system with "vmstat" I got:

vmstat
 procs      memory      page                    disks     faults         cpu
 r b w     avm    fre   flt  re  pi  po    fr  sr ad0 da0   in   sy   cs us sy
id
 0 1 0    425M   434M    62   0   0   0    68   0   0   0  111  838  861  1  1
********

In the procs section I have all the time b:1

When I check my settings I found that happened after pflog_enable="YES" in
rc.conf. I red man pflog but I don't know how to save this "problem".
I have FreeBSD 7.1 but the same was on FreeBSD 7.0 too.

Thanks in advance...