need help figuring out if pf is right for me.

Greg Hennessy Greg.Hennessy at nviz.net
Mon Mar 31 15:18:26 PDT 2008

> but look at the other option, somehow feed the constructed rules into
> pfctl dynamically as they are "interpreted"

By that statement, you really need to forget everything you know about
IPTables and read the relevant PF documentation, in particular the man page
for pfctl, unlike other unix like operating systems, the man pages on *BSDs
usually contain *all* the information you need to configure something in an
appropriate manner.

Regards

Greg