Res: Res: Res: Dropped Packets

Lorenz Helleis lorenzhelleis at yahoo.com.br
Fri Mar 7 22:40:43 UTC 2008

Indeed, do you have any min & max number for bps and pps for this
firewall's internal and external interfaces? On which interface are you
dropping the packets?

Regards,

    Chris

300Mbps   and  20.000 pps.  But  i  will do a biggest firewall.

This is an internal firewall...  I think the entry in the table session is desapearing, so the client needs to make another conection.  I´m thinking about create a stateless rule.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/