need help with keep state and shaping

news at topocentras.lt news at topocentras.lt
Mon Jul 28 07:09:47 UTC 2008

ext_if="bge0"
int_if="bge1"

pass out quick on $ext_if from 10.0.0.1 to any queue upload1
pass out quick on $int_if from any to 10.0.0.1 queue download1

pass out quick on $ext_if from 10.0.0.2 to any queue upload2
pass out quick on $int_if from any to 10.0.0.2 queue download2

pass out quick on $ext_if from 10.0.0.3 to any queue upload3
pass out quick on $int_if from any to 10.0.0.3 queue download3

pass in all
pass out all

#10.0.0.x users subnet

Hello,
I have problems with keep state usage. I need to shape ingoing and
outgoing trafic (no nat).
Before I used sintax like above, but then I used it with keyword "keep
state" some useres reported problems with trafic.
With version FreeBSD 7 with keep state on pass rules are not working at all.
Question is how to deal with keep state for in and out trafic then i need
to shape both? I tried to use set state-policy if-bound but it had no
impact.