Limiting client bandwidth with PF

Lyle Scott III portcitycs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:35:31 UTC 2008

I have used PF for a few years on various servers and would like to play
with ALTQ functionality (finally have some time!), yet I read about quite a
few 'bugs' with pf/altq ...

Should I even bother?  It is posts such as these that are  quite
discouraging! (not hating on poster :) )

I think FreeBSD is the greatest OS ever and I love the functionality (and
syntax) of PF... and would love to see ALTQ throw in to the mix.

Lyle Scott, III
http://www.lylescott.ws