ping: sendto: No buffer space available

Daniel Hartmeier daniel at benzedrine.cx
Fri Jan 25 06:46:18 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 06:12:39PM +0400, Rakhesh Sasidharan wrote:

> Yes, I am using cbq. Sorry, I forgot to mention it earlier ...

Well, disable it temporarily and see if the problem goes away...

If you set up queueing, and the queue you assign ICMP to is full, what
do you expect happens when ping tries to send an ICMP echo request?

Have you checked the run-time statistics of the queues (pfctl -vvsq),
any correlation between drops and ping error messages?

Daniel