pflogd not logging certain rules

syle ishere syleishere at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:15:27 PST 2007

pass in log proto { tcp, udp } from any to $ext_if port { 21, 22 } flags S/SA keep state \(max-src-conn 5, max-src-conn-rate 5/60, overload <bad> flush global)

I use the "pass in LOG" here and it does not log at all.
I go connect to port 21 or 22 and watch logs and nothing.
My other logging rules do work for things like:
pass in log proto tcp from any to $ext_if port 25 keep state

So i know the logging actually does work, but the first line does not, any ideas?

Dan.