How to balance my own outgoing traffic?

Sunil Sunder Raj unixtools at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:14:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

Load balancing outgoing traffic will not be a problem in any setup. But the
biggest problems you will face is ssh sessions and websites like rapidshare.
You will start the session with 1 ip address and suddenly the round robin
rule will take your traffic out with another ip address. This will cause
problems when communicating with an ssh server and servers like rapidshare
which generate download tickets based on source ip address.

Sunil Sunder Raj
http://daemon.in