Updating PF

Paul Matlock maillists at matlock.ca
Fri Aug 31 10:53:52 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-31-08 at 17:06 +0000, Ricardo Benq wrote:

> This way I thought I have an old version of PF and since Im still testing
> its functionalities to see if its worth using in a production environment I
> think is a good idea to have the latest version.

It may be best for you to use OpenBSD 4.1 if you want to test the latest
version of PF. There has been a score of changes since OpenBSD 3.6.

Oh, and it is definitely worth using in a production environment. I've
been running it for a few years, we replaced a checkpoint vpn network
with it and have never looked back :-)

Paul