FreeBSD 6.1 with pf

Larkine larkine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:02:01 UTC 2006

Hello,

I got a laptop with the operating system FreeBSD 6.1 and an ADSL modem
to connect on the internet. I would like to setup a personnal firewall
on my computer and I choose OpenBSD pf. The only network interface is ndis0.

The filtering method is quite simple : everything is blocked and only
what I need is authorized. However I have a problem with FTP protocol. I
try ftp-proxy but this was unsuccessful. Could you help me about this?
I remind I got only one host and one network interface.

Thank you very much.