Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

katelynn estefania savagers at bridges-across.org
Sat May 27 16:06:02 PDT 2006

   Hey!

            [cid:53D40CE1.F627A89B.53D40CE1.F627A89B_csseditor]
                             upadukadel[dot]com
                                    ----

    he was afraid to peep into. To put himself in thought and feeling in
   another person's place was a spiritual exercise not natural to Alexey
   Alexandrovitch. He looked on this spiritual exercise as a harmful and
    dangerous abuse of the fancy. "And the worst of it all," thought he,
        "is that just now, at the very moment when my great work is
       approaching completion" (he was thinking of the project he was
   bringing forward at the time), "when I stand in need of all my mental
   peace and all my energies, just now this stupid worry should fall foul
    of me. But what's to be done? I'm not one of those men who submit to
     uneasiness and worry without having the force of character to face
   them. "I must think it over, come to a decision, and put it out of my
      mind," he said aloud. "The question of her feelings, of what has
    passed and may be passing in her soul, that's not my affair; that's
    the affair of her conscience, and falls under the head of religion,"
   he said to himself, feeling consolation in the sense that he had found
   to which division of regulating principles this new circumstance could
   be properly referred. "And so," Alexey Alexandrovitch said to himself,
                              "questions as to