Problem with ftp-proxy

Gilberto Villani Brito linux at giboia.org
Tue May 9 13:33:56 UTC 2006

Why don't you use only this in your pf.conf??

# rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to any port 21 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021

# pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from port 20 to ($ext_if) user proxy flags S/SA keep state

I belive your problem is for your users using public ftp. Is it correct??

PS: Esse FAQ esta em português http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pt/ftp.html#client

Gilberto