Updating Windows XP

Charles Lacroix clacroix at cegep-ste-foy.qc.ca
Fri Jun 2 07:48:21 PDT 2006

I have no clue how to do it with pf, as i'm an iptables guy ...
in the prerouting table you can force a redirection for port 80.

i know for sure that it's possible with pf, i read about it for years and now
it's time to get my paws dirty :)

just check for "transparent proxy" setup where you redirect everthing going
out on 80 to your squid server than he deals with the request.

later,
Charles