IPv6 RDR on FBSD

Josh Finlay montarotech at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 7 18:27:14 PST 2006

> Hi Josh,
>
> I always thought that a ipv4 addr was written like
>
> ::<ipv4addr> instead of the <ipv4addr>.

Ahh. I'm guessing you mean ::ffff:123.245.789.012

Not a bad thought, I'll give it a go.

I sort of had a feeling that perhaps my PF was not IPv6 enabled or something
along those lines, as it said that it the address family was not found.

Ill give it a go and see what happens

Thanks ;)

> Perhaps this is also the case for PF not parsing
> your line properly.

Maybe! :)

> Btw i hope you test with pfctl -n -f /etc/pf.conf so that
> the ruleset does not get loaded and does not break (in case
> you made typo's or something :-)).

Of course ;)

> Cheers,
> Remko