Bugfixes from OpenBSD

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Thu Sep 8 08:12:41 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 16:30, Constant, Benjamin wrote:
> It would be great if you could import atlq support on bge interface.
> I tested and repoted positive feedback some weeks ago but I didn't get any
> answer.

FWIW, ALTQ is supported by bge.  As per altq(4):

SUPPORTED DEVICES
     The driver modifications described in altq(9) are required to use a cer-
     tain network card with ALTQ.  They have been applied to the following
     hardware drivers: an(4), ath(4), awi(4), bfe(4), bge(4), dc(4), de(4),
                                                      ^^^
     ed(4), em(4), fxp(4), hme(4), lnc(4), re(4), rl(4), sf(4), sis(4), sk(4),
     ste(4), vr(4), wi(4), and xl(4).

     The ndis(4) framework also has support for ALTQ and thus all encapsulated
     drivers.

     The tun(4) pseudo driver also does support ALTQ and includes the required
     modifications.

The other changes/fixes are now in HEAD and will be MFCed in three days unless
there are any problems - so please test if you have a chance.

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org