Bugfixes from OpenBSD

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Tue Sep 6 07:47:21 PDT 2005

All,

I am going to import the following bugfixes from OpenBSD shortly:

pf_ioctl.c Revision 1.158 Mon Sep 5 14:51:08 2005 UTC by dhartmei
| in DIOCCHANGERULE, properly initialize table, if used in NAT rule.
| from Boris Polevoy <vapcom at mail dot ru>, ok mcbride@

pf.c Revision 1.502 Mon Aug 22 11:54:25 2005 UTC by dhartmei
| when nat'ing icmp 'connections', replace icmp id with proxy values
| (similar to proxy ports for tcp/udp). not all clients use per-invokation
| random ids, this allows multiple concurrent connections from such clients.
| thanks for testing to Rod Whitworth, "looks ok" markus@

pf.c Revision 1.501 Mon Aug 22 09:48:05 2005 UTC by dhartmei
| fix rdr to bitmask replacement address pool. patch from Max Laier,
| reported by Boris Polevoy, tested by Jean Debogue, ok henning@

As all three have emerged from here and patches are available, I'd like to
know if anyone has seen fallout from any of these changes.  Also, is there
anything more that I should be looking at?

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org