two questions: ssh and synproxy

dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Sat May 21 08:42:06 GMT 2005

Hello,
    Running pf on a 5.3 box and all is working, almost. I have a requirement
that if a connection is made from one host it will be directed to a
different machine, all other connections go somewhere else. For example
host1 makes an ssh connection and gets machine1, all other ssh connecting
hosts get machine2. I've tried various rdr rules and pass rules, but all
machines including host1 are getting machine2. Also, does synproxy state
work on 5.3? I had a rule with it loaded but no connections were let
through. If i changed that to keep state, reloaded the rules, everything
worked.
Thanks.
Dave.