DiffServ with altq

Tiago Miguel Amaral de Sousa tmas at dei.uc.pt
Fri Jul 8 10:38:32 GMT 2005

Hello

Thanks for your help/reply.

Just one more thing to help people with the same problem: these warnings occurs
when, in rc.conf, the ipv6 protocol or ipv6_gateway options are enable. In tis
case the router can not forwarding packets or even make pings to other neworks
(it can only ping direct attached links).
My goal was to implement the diffserv model and due to this and to the fact that
the pf packet was not mature for FreeBSD (doesn't implement traffic
conditioners, for instance) i choose to install the FreeBSD4.11, i.e., FreeBSD
prior release 5.

Thanks.

Tiago Sousa

--
Tiago Miguel Amaral de Sousa
Laboratório de Comunicações e Telemática

tmas at dei.uc.pt
tsousa at netcabo.pt