[jay@meangrape.com: Re: qtype not configured]

Jay jay at meangrape.com
Sat Jan 22 09:57:43 PST 2005

Oops.  Should've sent this to the list as well.

----- Forwarded message from Jay <jay at meangrape.com> -----

Subject: Re: qtype not configured
To: Nick Buraglio <nick at buraglio.com>

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 09:38:06AM -0600, Nick Buraglio wrote:
> I'm trying to get pf/altq working under freebsd 5.3-stable aving some
> issues.  I have compiled the kernel with:
>
> options         ALTQ
> device          pf
> device          pflog
> device          pfsync

Additional kernel options confiqure which type of queues that ALTQ can
handle.

options   ALTQ_CBQ        # Class Bases Queueing
options   ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Drop
options   ALTQ_RIO        # RED In/Out
options   ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
options   ALTQ_CDNR       # Traffic conditioner
options   ALTQ_PRIQ       # Priority Queueing
options   ALTQ_NOPCC      # Required for SMP build
options   ALTQ_DEBUG

Check out the man pages; pick the ones you want, or just throw them all
in.

--
Jay.

----- End forwarded message -----