Fwd: Re: kern/77645: pfctl panices the system when interface renaming is used

Emanuel Strobl emanuel.strobl at gmx.net
Thu Feb 17 13:52:02 PST 2005

Pyun YongHyeon already looked at that and told me to inform this list. He also
informed Max Laier about that interface renaming problem.

Thanks,

-Harry

Subject: Re: kern/77645: pfctl panices the system when interface renaming is
used
Date: Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005 17:40
From: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
To: Harald Schmalzbauer <harry at schmalzbauer.de>

Thank you very much for your problem report.
It has the internal identification `kern/77645'.
The individual assigned to look at your
report is: freebsd-bugs.

You can access the state of your problem report at any time
via this link: