altq question

vladone vladone at spaingsm.com
Tue Aug 30 19:54:32 GMT 2005

Hi!
I want to use pf+altq to make some traffic shaping. I dont understand
very well all, so this is what i want to do:
Is easy to use table option. I want to make two tables
   - table <users1> file "/path"
   - table <users2> file "/path"
I want to shape traffic to each IP in users1 or users2.
For example:
queue hight bandwidth 512Kb
queue low bandwidth 128Kb

Is posibil to assign for each traffic flow from users1 or users2 a
queue, without make this for each IP that exist in tables?
Somthing like:
pass out on $int_if from any to <users1> queue hight

Is not very easy to define queue for each user, and then assign'it.