Considered BETA now [Re: New PF (OpenBSD 3.7 ***ALPHA-preview***)]

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Apr 27 11:24:45 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 01:12, Max Laier wrote:
> All,
>
> at:
>     http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/pf37/
>
> you will find the first shot at the long awaited import of a new version of
> pf.  This is level with what is likely to be shipped as OpenBSD 3.7 and
> includes *most* of the features.

Until now I have gotten zero feedback concerning this!  If you are not willing
to test, you will have to live with the consequences!

I have done some tests myself, however, and my soekris box seems stable and
happy with the code so far.  I consider it to be BETA-stage now and urge
everybody - once more - PLEASE TEST THIS AND SEND FEEDBACK, NOW!

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org