[pf4freebsd] ALTQ driver: an(4), ath(4), hme(4), ndis(4), vr(4) and wi(4)

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 21:11:06 PDT 2004

Hi,

patch at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/altq_driver2.diff

If you are maintaining any of the above, please take a look and tell me if you
object. ndis(4) maintains code portability to 5.2.1 as requested.

All drivers were tested as described on:
  http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/ALTQ_driver/

After this we have ALTQ support for the following NICs:
  an(4), ath(4), bfe(4), de(4), em(4), fxp(4), hme(4), lnc(4), ndis(4), rl(4),
  sis(4), tun(4), vr(4), wi(4) and xl(4).

I'll happily add *your* driver to the list if you can do some basic tests as
described on above URL. Please let me know if you want to try a driver not
yet patched on the page (or if you run into problems with any patch from
there). TIA!

/"\  Best regards,			| mlaier at freebsd.org
\ /  Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/	| mlaier at EFnet
/ \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign		| Against HTML Mail and News