[pf4freebsd] Re: HTML-ify anyone?

Ryan Verner xfesty at computeraddictions.com.au
Wed Sep 15 21:10:26 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 13:55, Max Laier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as you might know, the pf-page is (a bit) out-of-date/undermaintained. This is
> due to my lack of time and HTML-skillz. I'd be more than happy if somebody
> would be so nice to volunteer to HTML-ify/proofread/enhance the attached
> plain-text and sent me the resulting HTML-pages. Improvements and comments
> very welcome also!

Max,

Could I please suggest something, and /please/ don't take this an
attack, because it is not intended to be so.  I'd recommend changing the
URL of the homepage (i.e. not "love2party").

I looked at this project quite some time ago and questioned its
credibility because of the URL, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who
has done this.  It's evident lurking on this mailing list though that
you're very competent and the project really is quite serious.

This isn't as much of a big thing anymore, seeing as pf is in freebsd
(current)'s base, but I still think it'd help moving it to a new domain.

(Personal opinion, anyway :-)

Cheers,