[pf4freebsd] Version 2.01 (byte order - again)

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 20:58:29 PDT 2004

Hello,

with enthusiastic help and testing from Joris Vandalon, I finally was able to
reproduce and fix the problem Mark Bojara reported a while back. The bug
which prevented route-to from working on certain NICs (fxp, xl ...) was due
to improper byte order swapping (again) and is now fixed.

Additionally version 2.01 includes the patches until now only available via
the ports-tree. That means that you can finally build on current from tarball
again. The port will be bumped soon, I am afraid that we won't make it in
time for 5.2 though.

As always: http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/pf_freebsd_2.01.tar.gz
MD5 (pf_freebsd_2.01.tar.gz) = 44199f551763a7877099747c9b0e0fcc

I can't update the webpage at the moment, but hope to do it soon.

If you are still waiting for a restart of the OpenBSD-current tracking, hold
your breath a little longer, I'll wait a bit for the two large commits to
settle and release a synced version at the end of the week (or early next
week).

Best regards,				| max at love2party.net
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661
http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/	| mlaier at EFnet #DragonFlyBSD