[pf4freebsd] Re: pfaltq-5.1.0.4 problem using fingerprinting

Bruno Afonso brunomiguel at dequim.ist.utl.pt
Wed Sep 15 20:50:27 PDT 2004

Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 04:11:24PM +0100, Bruno Afonso wrote:
>

>>Although, I'm acessing through a "local" network, i'm always acessing
>>the external interface (public ip), so that's not the issue :-)

[...]

> Daniel

I wasn't clear. Here's part of a message for Max,

"The box has two interfaces connected to the same switch. One interface
has a public address, the other has a private (10.10).
The other "local" (because it's on the same building and on the same
cisco vlan) only has a public address, so I don't honestly see how it
can go on the $int_if... since it doesn't even know about it. [...]"

take care.
BA