[pf4freebsd] Whitelist IPs via pf 1.61

Mo mo at qubix.ca
Wed Sep 15 20:45:30 PDT 2004

Hello.  This is my first time posting to this mailing list, but it looks
like I would probably get some good ideas/answers here.  Anyway, I have
a specific subnet (65.192.x.x) blocked from accessing port 80, but I
want to "whitelist" (if that is the proper term) and have it be able to
access port 80.  So basically, I want the whole subnet blocked still,
except if I can whitelist one IP to allow traffic to/from port 80 from
it.  Is this possible?  I'm running pf 1.61 and FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT
(last rebuilt world on Aug. 15, 2003).

Thanks