[pf4freebsd] Re: pf 1.59 and ALTQ install trouble (disregard original msg)

cipherbk cipherbk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 20:42:29 PDT 2004

Bah, never mind, I just found the issue (of course, right after I sent
the first message)!

When I copied my kernel config from the old one, I neglected to
uncomment the ALTQ option (it was there, just commented out).  I should
have noticed that sooner from the dmesg.  My bad.

One other thing to note is that if you are using an SMP system, you
need to specify ALTQ_NOPCC instead of ALTQ in the kernel config.

It's compiling now, we'll see how it goes...