[pf4freebsd] Version 1.59 - Test with care!

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 20:42:04 PDT 2004

Hello,

after more than three weeks of silence from our side, Pyun announces a new
snapshot: http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/pf_freebsd_1.59.tar.gz
This snapshot is the first which was tested against Dennis Berger's
ALTQ-patchset for FreeBSD 5.1R found at:
http://www.nipsi.de/FreeBSD/altq-freebsd-5.1-release.tar.gz

Please note that:
1) OpenBSD changed byteorder inside pf, which exposed problems on us, many
were discovered and fixed, but some may still exist.
2) ALTQ-Support is *alpha*! Documentation currently only in README.ALTQ =>
Testers required!!!
3) All work for this release was done by Pyun YongHyeon, as I am too busy at
the moment! Big thanks to him for the hard work!
4) There were changes in the regress-suite and the way one should conduct
the tests, please re-read the README before reporting problems.
5) Thanks for your feedback!!!

Regards,
    Max