[pf4freebsd] Version 1.57 & Sourceforge (=Anoncvs)

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 20:41:29 PDT 2004

Hello,

just uploaded version 1.57
(http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pf4freebsd/pf4freebsd_1.57.tar.gz?downlo
ad) this version includes a similar fix as the last one and some cleanups.
Pftop was added to the contrib section. There is an issue with an old IOCTL
I have to patch for, but general functionality is provided.

The most noteable change, however, is that we moved to SourceForge. This is
not a final decision, but we belive that anoncvs-access is a valueable tool
at the current project phase, as we sync very frequent and pulling a fresh
tarball every other day sure is annoying.
In addition we hope to get some attention from there as well, which will
help the project to improve.
I hope you like it and make use of the new services provided (esp.
anoncvs) - if you don't, however, please let me know!

Regards
    Max