[pf4freebsd] Ports commited!

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 20:40:33 PDT 2004

Hello,

finally, pf got submitted to the ports-tree:
http://www.freshports.org/security/pf/ and
http://www.freshports.org/security/authpf/
Let's hope that we can gain a large userbase from those ports. Thanks to all
who have helped getting those ports as good as they are and for your
contiued support of our project.

In the -Current branch (1.5x) a new version is almost there with a bunch of
small fixes from us and OpenBSD, just need to take care of some 5.0-issues
first. I am thinking about a pf-devel port, to provide the -current branch
in the ports-tree as well. Do you think that this is helpful, or do you
prefer tarball installation? Please tell me!

Thank you for your feedback,
    Max