[pf4freebsd] Fw: New PF FAQ

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 20:38:13 PDT 2004

I just like to forward you the following post, made to the official OpenBSD
pf-Mailinglist (pf at benzedrine.cx) rescently.
The mailinglist is hosted by Daniel Hartmeier (the original author of pf)
and surely worth reading, but do not exspect help on pf4freebsd there - even
so the people on that list are very helpfull.

This new FAQ is really (one of) the best documents around, have a look at it
I put a pointer on the website.

Max