Fwd: freebsd-pf created

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 19:04:25 PDT 2004

[ Wellcome to freebsd-pf ... ]

All,

it's done - big THANK YOU to David Wolfskill for the quick action! We now have
an "official" freebsd-pf mailing list, please subscribe here etc. ...

follow the directions, I guess you know how it works - eh?

Thanks to freelists.org for the hosting so far ... I'll completely nuke the
list in a week or so.

As for the archives, there is not overly much information in there. Sure there
are some interesting threads and posts ... I keep my private archive and look
into publishing it somewhere, but I don't see much point in keeping the
freelists list up just for the sake of archives (it'll only be a source of
confusion IMO).

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org