Installing on FreeBSD 5.2.1

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:27:54 PDT 2004

cvsup  stable-supfile

*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_5_3

Do we still need to put these into the kernel config  and compile ?

options         ALTQ
options         ALTQ_CBQ        # Class Bases Queueing
options         ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Drop
options         ALTQ_RIO        # RED In/Out
options         ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
options         ALTQ_CDNR       # Traffic conditioner
options         ALTQ_PRIQ       # Prioirity Queueing

Thanks

btb