Jobvite wants you! Will you be our Lead Engineer?

miriam miriam at sagehumancapital.com
Mon Mar 9 21:04:58 UTC 2015

Hi Yen-Ming,

I hope this email finds you doing well. I hate to bother you but the
hiring manager, Ty Goodrich is very interested in your background.

I could write you another email telling you about the perks  and how
awesome the company is with all the achievements but, you are busy which
is why you haven't had a chance to respond to me so, I'll make this
short, sweet and to the point, we would love to talk to you!

Please get back to me with the best email to introduce you to Ty, best
phone number for him to give you a call after you two settle on a time
and date, and an updated resume. Let's get this ball rolling.

Kind regards,

Miriam Gershenson
Jobvite
Talent Acquisition

P.S. The pay and technical challenges are great!