ports/171691: sysutils/p5-MogileFS-Server: issues with daemons startup

tobez at FreeBSD.org tobez at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 15 11:44:09 UTC 2013

Synopsis: sysutils/p5-MogileFS-Server: issues with daemons startup

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: tobez
State-Changed-When: Tue Jan 15 12:39:17 CET 2013
State-Changed-Why:
> If you don't like very much the idea to patch p5-MogileFS-Server
> we can use another workaround, mentioned in the initial message

No, not at all.  I was simply trying to get more understanding
of the problem and possible solutions.

I agree with patching MogileFS-Server and I think that you should just
go ahead and commit the patch.  Moreover, I think it would be for the best if
you take over as a maintainer of the module, since you obviously
know it well, you are actually using it, you are a committer,
and you already maintain "adjacent" modules such as
sysutils/p5-MogileFS-Network.

\Anton.