Position available - id : (54wefisdlR27T7542)..

jan.m.lodz at o2.pl jan.m.lodz at o2.pl
Mon May 21 05:31:05 UTC 2012

Good day,

A US-based company MLD specialized in fancy  stuff is currently searching for support representatives/administrative assistants in Australia. This work is a remote one and is  focused on assisting to realize the best companionship to our customers  businesses, organizations and individuals worldwide.
The position  is about doing some regular daily as well as monthly and weekly plans and customized projects related to sales in Australia.
The main responsibilities of a person are:
1.Supporting our Sales Department to start and supervise special projects
2.Data entry
3.Keeping a record spreadsheet-based of all deals purchases and payments made in Australia
4. Extra  tasks
5. Supevising  corporate e-mails  as for sales  within Australia
6. Supporting the main office with  task and request managing, correspondence
7. Reporting on expenses
Schedule: we are want full-time or part-time workers with a flexible  work time option. Those wanting part-time work  need  to  dedicate to this  job at least 3 hours a day Monday to Friday.
The Offer: Our Company  gives you a salary of 1,800 Australian Dollars  on monthly basis  plus 5% bonus for each sales deal.
Office: This job is a home-based one, means you`ll communicate with other Company`s employees online. For the trial period our supervisers will provide you  help online.
Ground requirements: a successful  candidate  needs to have a PC with installed Excel,  decent Internet connection as well as be inspired for this work. Good communication skills are an advantage.
How much does it cost to apply: None, nothing. We  cover all the costs related to this job.
Your next steps to apply:
1. Send us your CV via e-mail to the following address: Patrick at mld-recruit.com. Make sure you indicate if you want a part-time of a full-time position.
2. When we receive all the Cvs we will write to those pre-selected successful applicants.
3. If you are selected we offer you a one-month probation period.
4. During the probation period you`ll get assistance from our company`s dedicated managers. We pay our employees for probation period.
5. In case supervisor offers you for this job you get accepted to work in our company on a permanent basis with your wages progressing after a test period.

To get any additional  information feel free to contact me directly via e-mail, by pressing reply.