Become a TubeMoguler!

Felicia Myers felicia at sagehumancapital.com
Mon Apr 23 17:12:46 UTC 2012

Hi Yen-Ming,

My name Felicia Myers and I have been retained by TubeMogul, a
technology start-up based in Emeryville, CA which is the only video
marketing company built for branding.  Funded by Trinity Ventures and
Foundation Capital (they also funded Netflix), they are a fast growing
startup company with a clear business plan for success. Clients include
large brand companies such as Microsoft and Coca-Cola.

The Front End Developer (UI) will build interactive video ad units in a
variety of formats, in both Flash/ActionScript, as well as
HTML5/Javascript. Engineering roles at TubeMogul are not necessarily
rigid. Developers interested in developing skills outside of their core
competency are often rotated into projects that interest them.
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive
compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options.
Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program,
Mac laptops, flat screen monitors, sunny office with outdoor patio,
in-office game room, food and lots more!

Please call me as soon as possible at 650.583.4337 (or provide a number
I can reach you on) for more information on this opportunity and we can
set up a time to chat.

Kind regards,

Felicia Myers