(no subject)

Whitney Holland whitney at sagehumancapital.com
Fri Apr 20 17:36:00 UTC 2012

Hello Yen-Ming,
My name is Whitney Holland and I have been retained by Tunein.com, a technology start-up based in Palo Alto (backed by tier 1 venture capital firms Google Ventures and Sequoia Capital) and they are revolutionizing the way people listen to music, sports and talk radio.  TuneIn reaches over 35-40 million listeners a month more than Pandora and Spotify.  It is one of the top 5 downloaded internet music apps, plus has received 4 out of 5 star ratings on iTunes.  TuneIn just announced a strategic partnership with CBS Radio to bring content from 40 of its news, talk, and sports stations from across the country to the TuneIn service.
Your name and information were passed on to me as a potential candidate for an Ads Platform Engineer.  In this role you would build and own TuneIn's monetization platform for the radio industry.   A challenge neither Pandora nor Spotify have solved.  The position will report directly to the VP Engineering and will involve a challenging mix of technical architecture, problem solving, and hands-on implementation.
The compensation will include salary plus a substantial equity stake in the company.
I would like to continue discussing this opportunity with you.  Please contact me at 650-583-3055.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best,

Whitney Holland

Relationship Manager

650-583-3055