ports/162401: www/rt40 requires devel/p5-Params-Classify

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 13:00:33 UTC 2011

The following reply was made to PR ports/162401; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Matthew Seaman <m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: ports/162401: www/rt40 requires devel/p5-Params-Classify
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:55:12 +0000

 On 09/11/2011 12:20, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
 > Maintainer of www/rt40,
 >
 > Please note that PR ports/162401 has just been submitted.
 >
 > If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
 > you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
 > and a committer will take care of it.
 >
 > The full text of the PR can be found at:
 >      http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/162401

 p5-Params-Classify is an indirect dependency through a long chain of
 modules:

 p5-DateTime requires p5-DateTime-TimeZone requires p5-Class-Load
 requires p5-Module-Runtime requires p5-Params-Classify

 Only the first of those (p5-DateTime) is loaded by RT itself or checked
 for by name in rt-test-dependencies, so that's what is in the
 {BUILD,RUN}_DEPENDS for the www/rt40 port.

 Looks to me as if the OPs installation of p5-DateTime failed somewhere
 in that dependency chain.  To fix, try something like:

     portmaster -x perl -f p5-DateTime-0.70

 	Cheers,

 	Matthew

 PS. an update to rt-4.0.3 will be coming soon.

                                                    Flat 3